2010年3月10日 星期三

Introduction




Where have you been in the winter vacation? Or how long you don’t have a travel to other places? Do you want to visit some places but you don’t have enough time or you can’t go because of some reasons? This time I want to introduce you my first time to visit a foreign place and where did I go in last winter vacation.

I went to China last winter vacation and 2 years ago, Beijing and Zhenchen. I have learned a lot of things from my trip and I want to share it with you. Many people may think about that China is nothing interesting to visit and it was an undeveloped country so it’s dangerous to go to there. It will be shame to visit there; moreover, people living there have bad living styles, and they are rude to Taiwanese.

However, the truth is usually not what we think. The two big cities in China that I have visited are developed and people there usually kind to visitors especially Taiwanese. In some eras, they have much more modern living styles and highly material lives that we can’t image. In fact, we should follow them some kinds of ways to design a new city or how to maintain their ancient monuments.



Sometimes, I think Taiwanese are too proud to believe that Mainland China has developed so well that we may have to rely on them. It’s time to understand more about China and we have to introspect ourselves in order to make a much better future for ourselves.

1 則留言:

  1. Wow, You went traveling in China. Traveling can broadern our horizon and ponint of view. I will expect more your vivid description and excellent photographs.

    回覆刪除