2009年12月11日 星期五

A Waltz With Chocolate and Coffee



What’s Mocha? Mocha Coffee means chocolate coffee which comes from Latte Coffee. Nowadays, when we mention “Mocha”, it can be black coffee whose beans are chocolate brown from Yemen or iced Floral Formula Coffee with chocolate.



For example, the most common way to make Mocha Coffee is one third of Café Espresso and two thirds of foamed milk and definitely will add some chocolate which usually appears in thick liquid. Moreover, you can put some cotton candies or cream to decorate and these little materials can make the flavor of coffee become more attractive and thick.

Also, some places will change black chocolate into white chocolate. White chocolate also can place milk because of the color. By the way, there is another interesting creation which adds both black and white chocolate. The coffee is just look like “zebra”, so it has a funny name, Tuxedo Mocha.

Actually, I like to drink Mocha, too. Because it has added some chocolate, the flavor is richer and even much sweeter. Ever time when I tired of the flavor of Latte Coffee, I will make one by myself or order one. Mocha is very common and it’s also suitable for those who are afraid of too heavy coffee flavor. Next time when you go to a coffee shop, order one and try.

2 則留言:

  1. I can always learn something new after reading your article. It makes feel so good to know something that I don't know before. By the way, the pictures are always attractive and make me want to have a cup of coffee. I like the coffee with chocolate!
    Maybe you can recommend some good coffee in some coffee stores!

    回覆刪除
  2. Whenever I went to a coffee shop, I like to see the beautiful pattern on my coffee.
    But I don't want to eat them too often, it's easy for me to get fat!!!

    回覆刪除