2010年6月3日 星期四

Hello, Tianjin! part ll



In the afternoon, we went to the concessions of Tianjin but I couldn’t tell which one was which country. I just could show you the area is really full of exotic atmosphere. Interestingly, in the area, the houses people lived in were listed in country’s ancient buildings.









We took a lot of pictures there, and when I took picture with one of the ancient buildings, I said that “The house is really like Resident Evil.” Unfortunately, the man who lived in the building had heard what I had said. Wow, it was really embarrassed.
By the way, in the area, they established many interesting bronze statues. I was excited to find different statues around the corners and took pictures with them.








Obviously, Tianjin developed slower than Beijing because when I got there, the train station, tall buildings, and so on were still constructing. But I could the government tried a lot to catch up Beijing’s development. The place was really interesting because it melted both Chinese traditional culture and exotic atmosphere.

1 則留言:

  1. Wow!This area have a lot of foreign-style houses. Your pictures are pretty beautiful, andI think you can put more details to explain why there are so many foreign-style houses.

    回覆刪除